Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wedding Day:
On Satderday my aunt Katie was having her wedding.   When we wake up grandpa made us omelets, but I only had toast.  Then dad, sam, sarah, and grandma went and had there hair done and took pictures.  the kids watched tv for while.  Then gramdpa talk me lexi, Will. Aspen, and brison to the wedding!  The church was small and in the country it was in the middle of green fields and trees.  I was wearing a black dress with white spots and I were silver shoes.  The wedding was srot and everyone  was dressed up!  Bridesmaides wore pink and black dress the Groomens wore black and white tuxes with pink ties.  After the wedding we went to diner and I partied all night with friends.  I meet new people  and saw people I already knew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment